The International Grooms Association (IGA) is a professional membership association and the representative voice of the international grooms.
By joining us, you will belong to an organisation that understands your career and the critical role of the international groom.
Here are some details about the membership:
- Membership to the IGA for 12 months and is non-refundable or transferable.
- All membership cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The IGA is a Company Limited by Guarantee - this means that it is a company owned by its members.
- By signing up to become a member of the IGA, you are becoming a member with voting rights, if there is a vote.
- Members subscribe automatically to the Memorandum and Articles of Association. Members also agree to receive all notifications electronically by email.
- Members are responsible for ensuring that the membership subscription fee is paid annually.
- Our payment provider is Stripe and payment is by card (Maestro, Visa, Visa Debit Mastercard, JCB, American Express).
- We do not store your card details.
- Your membership is set on an automatic renewal after 12 months, you can disable this in your account area.
- There is a 14-day ‘cooling off’ period following the start of a new or renewed IGA membership during which time you are legally entitled to cancel it.
- However, if the member has logged in to visit the site, it is presumed that the membership services have been utilised and thus the cooling-off period is therefore exempt.
The IGA is a brand new membership organisation, launched on the 26th April 2022, when a monumental MoU was signed with the FEI.
By becoming a founding member, you are joining the revolution of change for international grooms and gaining a voice within our sport - discover more