IGA terms and conditions
The International Grooms Association (IGA) operates this website to allow information relating to our work and initiatives to be freely available.
IGA uses its best efforts to ensure the accuracy and reliability of information provided, however, no guarantees are given that the information contained within the website, associated with the website or linked to the website is accurate, complete or current.
We reserve the right to change website content at any time and without notice. Any information appearing on this website is issued as general information and is not warranted by the IGA. No responsibility can be accepted by the IGA for any act or omission resulting from the use of information or services contained within this website.
The content of this website is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for legal advice and the IGA takes no responsibility for any of the information provided and how it is used.
- Membership to the IGA for 12 months and is non-refundable or transferable.
- All membership cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com
- Duplicate memberships will be treated as individual memberships. The IGA holds no responsibility for duplication, it is for the individual to cancel their second membership. No refunds will be issued in the case of duplicate memberships.
- It being in our legitimate interest to do so, we will contact you both by email, to update you on your membership status including reminders when it is due to expire.
- Members may also be contacted up to 18 months after the expiry date of their membership asking them to re-join. If you do not want to receive these communications please inform the IGA by email.
- The IGA is a Company Limited by Guarantee. By signing up to become a member of the IGA, you are becoming a member with voting rights, if there is a vote.
- Members subscribe automatically to the Memorandum and Articles of Association and accept the standard £1.00 liability for the Company. Members also agree to receive all notifications electronically by email.
- Members are responsible for ensuring that membership fees are paid.
- There is a 14-day ‘cooling off’ period following the start of a new or renewed IGA membership during which time you are legally entitled to cancel it.
- However, if the member has logged in to visit the site, it is presumed that the membership services have been utilised and thus the cooling-off period is therefore exempt.
- If you realise the error within this period, then you must contact us immediately to cancel, although you may incur some pro-rata costs for the time lapsed and an administration charge.
- We do not store your card details.
- Our payment provider is Stripe.
- Your membership is set on an automatic renewal after 12 months, you can disable this in your account area.
- Subject to any other statutory rights you may have, we do not provide refunds for any cancellations after the expiry of the cooling-off period.
IGA Confidentiality Code
What it means for YOU
Everything you tell us will be in absolute confidence.
No-one outside of the IGA will be informed without your consent, except in the very exceptional circumstances detailed below, when we would have a duty to disclose. Even in these circumstances, wherever possible, your consent would be sought.
What it means for US
Everyone who works within IGA is required to follow this confidentiality code no matter who they are. Exceptional circumstances are if there is a risk of harm to you or to others.
The support provided is for information purposes only and the IGA takes no responsibility for the actions taken as a result of the advice given. It is recommended that you obtain independent legal advice if required.
Privacy and security
The IGA is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information collected from you in accordance with the UK’s Data Protection Act or as legally obliged by UK Government authorities.
We will not divulge your information to any third party now or at any time in future without first asking for your permission. You can check and change any information that we hold in your account page.
We do not store your credit card details nor bank details.
All personal information is treated in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 which gives you the right to see and have a copy of the personal information held on you.
We are GDPR Complaint. Read the Members Privacy Notice.
Links to other websites
The provision on this website of a link to another website does not constitute any authorisation to access material held at that location. Links to sites are provided for information purposes only and no responsibility is accepted for the quality of resources to be found.
The contents and material made available on linked sites are completely out with the control of the IGA and as such no liability is accepted by IGA for any damages resulting from accessing or failing to access these sites. No endorsement is expressed or implied by the presence of a link on this website. No responsibility or liability for the privacy of personal information is accepted for linked websites, as these are beyond the control of the IGA.
No warranty is given that files downloaded or accessed from this website are free from computer viruses. No warranties are made as to fitness for purpose, quality or completeness of information. The IGA excludes any liability for errors in or omissions in information provided on or linked to from this website.
The terms and conditions of use of this website shall be governed by the laws of England, as this is the base of the IGA.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content and materials on this site are protected by copyright and are owned or controlled by the IGA. You may download material for the nature it is intended only.
You must not copy, distribute or publish any material from this website. Any other use of copyright material belonging to IGA requires the formal permission of the IGA.
This website is operated by:
International Grooms Association Ltd (IGA)
Registered Company Number 13743108 (Incorporated in England)